วันเสาร์ที่ 28 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2560

[Online] to say thank you + sorry + congratulation

To say thank you
- I wish to thank you for your most kind assistance.
- I wish to convey y appreciation for the cordial hospitality which was so kindly accorded.
- I would like to express y deep appreciation for your kindness and hope that you will accord me.
- It was my great pressure to meet His excellence again and renew acquaintance.
- We would be most grateful if you could transmit the request to the authorities concerned.
- Your kind and expeditious transmittal of the information would be very much appreciated.

To say sorry
- I am deeply grieved at the sad news of ...
- I have heard with deep regret the news of...

To say congratulation
- Congratulations (to you) on your achievement.
- I would like to congratulate you on ....
- May I congratulation you on ...


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น