วันอังคารที่ 31 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2560

[Bangkokpost] Namtan' wins praise from country leaders

Namtan' wins praise from country leaders, thanks fans

PM has express his appreciation to Miss Thailand, Chalita NamTan Suansane, for making the final six before being eliminated in Monday’s Miss Universe Pageant in the Philippines.
Even though Ms Chalita did not win the contest, I believe she wins the hearts of Thai people,
Gen Prayut said “ I believe she was doing her best in the competition. She is a source of Thai pride.
He said he was delighted with Ms Chalita and gave her moral support. (ให้กำลังใจ)

Namtan thanks fans
Namtan thanked her many fans including the millions of Thais who voted for her online.

Thank you to all my Thai fans who gave me moral support and who voted for me, she said. “I did the best I could. I did not do this for myself but as a representative of Thailand and I am satisfied with what I have done, although, naturally (อย่างที่คาดหวังไว้) I am a little disappointed.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น