วันเสาร์ที่ 17 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2560

[Business Result] First Impression P.9

Introducing self (email)
- My name's... and I work for .....
- I was given your details by...
- (She/he) recommend you to me as..

Making a follow-up call
- Hello This is...
- I'm calling about the email I sent you regarding...
- I wonder if you'd had time to...?
- I wanted to see if you are still interested in..

Responding to a follow-up call
- Yes, I remember.
- Thanks for responding so quickly.
- Thanks I wanted to speak to you about..

Arranging to meet
- I suggest we meet to discuss things further.
- When would you like to meet?
- We can meet...
- Fine, whatever's best for you.
- Let's say, provisionally, Tuesday the 13th at 11.00.
- I'l get my assistant to call you later.

Discussing travel arrangements
- You'll be travelling in from...., won't you?
- Can you tell me how to get to...?
- Is it best by taxi or public  transport?
- Let me know where you're staying and I'll email you a map and directions from your hotel.
- There's a train that leaves at ... Will I have time to catch that one?
- It only takes... to get to...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น